Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Problem Sinus

Do You Behave Like This??

Start Curing Your Sinus, Sore Throats, and Headaches in 5 Minutes, Click Here To Know How

>> Click Here To Know More <<

For those that came for the instant download to Start Curing Your Sinuses in 5 Minutes please go to the download page 1 Minute Sinus Recipe!

Everybody else please read the article below.

Do you have a sinus problem like I have? Do you get those piercing headaches right behind your eyes? How about that aching in the jaw or the constant sore throat. And the sniffling, sometimes I think it will never stop.

I've tried everything for sinus relief and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. I've tried every over the counter spray you can name and they seem more addictive than helpful. The doctors have given me different medication but any relief I've felt never stayed for very long. I tried running a humidifier every night but that didn't help much.

I tried using natural remedies such as boxwood leaves. I found the recipe in a herbal remedy book. I made a tea out of the boxwood leaves and drank it per the instruction 3 times a day for 3 days. It didn't help much either.

Then a sympathetic friend of mine gave me a neti pot. That's just a ceramic pot used in Yoga practice. It looks like a little tea pot with a spout on one side and a handle on the other. The idea is to fill the neti pot full of warm slightly salted water. You insert the spout in one nostril and tilt the pot and your head so the water flows out the other nostril.

I was skeptical at first but once I tried it I found that it really helped clean my nasal passages and gave me quite a bit of relief. But those damn headaches keep coming back. I guess you can't have everything.

If you have sinus problems and the above hasn't helped you may want to try The 1 Minute Sinus Recipe!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,